1. I woke up feeling a little worse for wear. It’s safe to say I did not get a hangover cure for Christmas.
2. Henry the Hoover got involved with the festivities, I found him in my bed covered in tinsle. (A prank I still don’t understand but glad it was made sparkly!)
3. Dinner time entertainment included hearing a new violin being tuned… for a long time.
4. My boyfriend got me actual, brilliant PRACTICAL presents, though they did include sick bags for travelling.
5. All worn Christmas jumpers had flashing lights – hello 21st century!
6. The Christmas pud actually managed to set on fire, twice – just to show off.
7. Social and political discussions were had, obviously.
8. We listened to the O.C Christmukkah C.D at least 3 times in a row.
9. There were presents for all, including the pet chickens who got fancy leftovers and tasty treats.
10. We watched an outrageously un-Christmassy film and didn’t even feel guilty about it! (Mainly because we’ve watched every other Xmas film before hand.)