Another day, another writing prompt, join in yourself here. Today I’ll be racking my brains for 30 interesting facts about myself.
30 Facts About Me
That’s a whole lot of information. In fact, my immediate reaction was that there aren’t that many facts about me. But, after a little searching and digging, I’ve thought of a few.
1. As far as I know, I am the only ‘Isabelle Sudron’ in the world! Or so Google tells me.
2. I’ve attempted to learn drums, piano, recorder, guitar and ukulele (and failed).
3. I am an only child, but I have twelve cousins.
4. I have never broken a bone.
5. I have been the same size since I was fourteen (5″1).
6. As a child, I did competitive figure skating.
7. I have misophonia (basically, I hate repetitive noises).
8. I used to play roller derby (not well, may I add).
9. I’ve written two scripts that were made into short films.
10. I interned at NBC News for four months.
11. I have known my best friend since we were eight (fifteen years!)
12. I have lived in twelve different houses.
13. I have had thirteen piercings but no tattoos.
14. I was brought up a Jehovah’s Witness until I was thirteen.
15. I am the only female in my family to go to university.
16. I have never watched ‘Withnail and I’, ‘Trainspotting’, ‘The Shawshank Redemption’ or many other ‘classic films’, despite studying film.
17. I worked at the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
18. My favourite book is ‘One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’.
19. My favourite film is ‘Mean Girls’.
20. My favourite television programme is ‘Orange is the New Black’.
21. My favourite songs are ‘Millionaire’ – Kelis.
22. I have cycled across Austria (not a far as it sounds thankfully).
23. I have cycled from Vienna to Budapest (also not ridiculously far).
24. In the past I have wanted to be a bicycle mechanic, radio presenter and hairdresser.
25. I got in to art school when I was sixteen but chickened out and did sixthform instead.
26. This year was the first time I ever left Europe.
27. Now… I have been to seven different countries in the last six months.
28. I am in my longest relationship ever, going on three years (go us, Scott!)
29. My family used to have their own petrol business.
30. I am currently reading the Harry Potter series for the first time.